another blog meme
Joanna tagged me for this meme:
1. What is the one BIG goal you hope to accomplish this week? I hope to go to CVS this week, it’s been 3 weeks since I’ve managed to get there, and all my ECB’s expire on Saturday.
2. What is the one household chore you do NOT like to do? LAUNDRY. I can handle washing and drying, but once it’s dry… I’d rather leave it in the dryer then fold it and put it away.
3. What would you buy if someone gave you $2,000.00? (all debts and bills paid) Does save towards a down payment on a house count as buying?
4. Describe yourself using one word. Unique
5. What is the one saying or theme that you live by? I honestly don’t have one. I know I should, but I don’t. I try to just honor God, and my husband every day
6. What is the one household item you can NOT live without? My vacuum, maybe my washer and dryer? wait, my bed.
7. If you had one chance to go any where in the world where would you go? Australia is one of the places I’ve been wanting to visit since I was little
8. List the one person you admire the most. There is way more than one person in this category. My husband, Beth, Yaunette, Kathy, Jim, as well as numerous people who have stepped in and out of my life. (including my mom and dad)
9. What is one thing people may not know about you? I Absolutely HATE it when people use forks in the butter. Just this morning I went to put butter on a piece of toast, and I was met with FORK marks in it. FORK MARKS PEOPLE… Come on we have knives! I figure if my husband doesn’t even know I don’t like that, then most other people don’t know either. Don’t worry, I forgive him.
Posted: February 20th, 2008 under unlabled.